Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jesse Jane Nurses Watch



ACT I SCENE
I
(som some some times ago ..)

D and Daria: ... I have a problem is that I can not do the shopping ..
how many times I tried to do them came back with a billion of unnecessary products,
because it seemed to me necessary, to have their ...

with how broken cloud, zarwana night: and then those waiting until the end of shelf life and the only one of their joy, the segregation of waste ...
CURTAIN (Lights out)
ACT: STAGE II
first (same)
D for the same Daria: I go to the store, you want something?
Z as meteorological phenomenon (difficult this word) and what are you going?
D for a few seconds old Daria: Robie lasagne needs meat and cheese.
ACT III SCENE
same
heard receding footsteps ..
after a while ..
steps they return the piece of paper ...
CLOSE ON CARD:
(light)
first GROUND MEAT
second BLUE CHEESE
third RED MALBORO paperback
4th HOME:]

CURTAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment