Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Canadian Distributor, Lakme

cabbage

smile at the thought of error-free manifestations of the god
whatever way the listener comprehend it - is at least as "liturgical texts of the verse," * a friend of the sect.

Konrad - proudly sounding name, tiny clean, wonderful man.
because it's thanks to him, I know already today that children Pachna crayfish poklejonymi mamba and cat dander. ( sometimes sweets taste better than dinner for five minutes)
and caught red handed to the question "is a coto?" - See innocently on handles, responding - in accordance with the truth-"had."
And in turn "had" to the rest of the cat, which under table licking the traces of events, fond of raspberries
- not looks.

I Do not marvel at beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen
Ala has a cat. Konrad has its own truth. Lutek (cat) - Mamba also "had."

on his head, became part of the bus, I wanted to say tambylca who I am, what I miss, what makes me happy, while crying, and my name .. nobody wanted to listen .. .
Another time, starting from the bakery regrets that instead of questions " Today also słoneczniczek? "not heard" or Ms. so I just like that, just simply tight hug?
Mouth silence clogging, who weave in the hair and fingers threaded.
To light your ears not seen the not-to-say ...
truth .. its
AND I HAVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment