Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Does Solarium Tanning Give You Freckles

because even if you do not say the whole truth, and I know that you know ...


remarkable story, with a focus on conflict serotoniczny ...
background music, music tuned the mood ...
runaway ... listen .. l. ..
a few was enough ... I reminded myself again, your smell ..
few and I can not describe the serenity that in your hair threaded thoughts.
few and buys you all the pros and cons, and somewhere between all of those filaments do not yet understand.
several and I fear those words which are born in my head. Those whom, not now, not prędce, not today ... I will not say ...
... It is not difficult wings of a butterfly move ...
I wish I could nurture you, even the smallest needs ..
I would like to listen to you, in Your breath, a whisper in your .. in silence ..
Hand over to give, love ..
in you .. me .. with you .. in us .. influence .. swim ... drown ...
love you .. love .. love ... you ... wave after wave of Christ .. sir ...

I would like to be able to create with you to shape the taste kakaa sweater
in December's dark night ..
and all, I'm ready for you to be valid, and do not lose this as a very ...
few ... a few moments ...
(End remarkable tale, focusing on conflict serotoniczny)

Overall assessment of the patient:
- emotionally unstable personality disorder
disclose in the field of behavior disorders and traits personality
Served measures (oral):
- trojcyklidow a row.
other:
- aspargin pyralgin majamil
vitamins b
recommendations:
further therapy in a large network of mental health centers

Doctor Moderator: monika
I
Signature of Patient:
Raciborskie dzwiekonasladowczych center of the installation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment