Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How To Create A Replica Basketball Court

you pretty?

- I am
and why you think so?
- because no woman ever told me that I am ugly:)
and not afraid to do not want to hurt you? :)

- met the once a beautiful woman with whom you had something to talk about?
I see beauty only in the truth
- the truth?
true.

please give me your hand ..
invite you to my garden, where some of his corner of this beauty (of whom I presume you say), boilerplate loses meaning ..
Close your eyes ..
Imagine ..
yourself ..
imagine a man who like no one else seems to be when you do not forget that it is possible simply show up, just, and still again, so you immensity surprises ..
Imagine a man who has a smile so much fun that now the same tears in my eyes can testify to this, the desired e so far been few such moments in which you were really happy ..
Imagine a man who has so much wisdom, so good, humility, quiet enough that you feel like Laika at the fourth lap of the earth, guess when this space ..
Finally, imagine the man who first comes to mind when you cry and you feel so sad that it no longer senses slowly strada ...
look at this man's eyes ...
still ask what is beauty?
Finally, try imagine ..
that this man may have his hands ..?
and stay with it ...

for some time ...




- ... And you're beautiful?
Yes:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment