Friday, May 13, 2011

Spider Bite Piercing Scars

ring and earrings from clay

APRAT MI WORKS! :)

So recently I decided I'll try to do with the clay ring, but rather just a rose, which later trailer ... (I had a ring with some one in the eye so I made a rose from the bottom of a hole, I gave a little glue gun and dokleilam rose to the ring - holding on to stone), generally from the top ring I think it looks decent, but the side so weird .. no le the other hand, who I will be watched by all parties hehe: P



I made also for their work in the fast three piercings, because all sold out earlier and nothing has been mni. So these will not give: D!



Intercede a picture of how they look on my ears:)




If someone were to want, I can perform a similar earrings to order.
colors that are available:



PRICE per pair: 5 zł 5 zł + postage
wiekszejilosci purchased at par price dogadania:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment