Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Roots Dyed Different Color

NEW bulging 'PUPA'

have enough of cracking paint, but for my birthday so I got tested, P
Prices, unfortunately, I do not know.

Company: PUPA



the back of the boxes are instructions on how to impose the varnishes. Is the base impose more or less wait 4 minutki, then pekacy pink and wait about 5 seconds ..
in the box are two colors of paint.
White - the base and pink - bulging.



White has some awkward or strange konstystencje brush .. I do not know .. but very hard to impose. Not at me.

Splits as in the picture:



Compared to finish Claire's, about whom I wrote in THIS scrap faster splits, making it harder malu August and you perform more rapid movements .. I do not know if I reach the practice would not put a thick coating in some miejsach because it's almost unreal: D





and in the end I might add .....

PAINTS crackin look more flashily ONLY AWAY, DO NOT CLOSE-UP:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment