Monday, May 23, 2011

Ati_radeon Xddm 614106606

first publication in the newspaper 'Akadamia Nail'

took part in the competition Fri 'An unusual decorating living room on short nails' and despite failing to express any place, my nails have appeared in every newspaper in the other claws of other people. I'm przeszczesliwa. Such a 'small' for a nice one:)



and behold, the claws of approximately:):



That was my interpretation of this theme of the competition, even though you know everyone interpreted it differently:) It worked, such decorating, because I knew that this can not be French, because surely it is unusual to be decorating, so I will help me with this glitter .. no glitter but also selects a number of clients so I took the view it can not be a brocade, and quite a few crisp, bold colors. And lest it was sad was formed costae :)
decorating is not everyday? IS
short fingernails? ARE

0 comments:

Post a Comment