Monday, April 11, 2011

How Do U Make Somone Fall Asleep Presure Point

Beads!


love beads, beads, pendants, earrings, bracelets, everything artificial and real, all that gold, silver or cloths:) colors all over the world ... and I have a few caskets of my trinkets, no just SOME .... so I had to find a way to make up some two! ... because I do those to the new YET ready (the fiance but OLD) bedrooms are not gonna fit! ... So was a box of beads, the second I have to buy much larger and rectangular duuuuuuużo to squeeze everything on the dresser, and beautifully put, and never never look at 199 caskets of bronze beads :)... I'm afraid, however, two boxes are not wystatrczą ... sigh ... any ideas on how to locate a single square meter jewelry chest ?:).... or how to tell Lubemu that we need one more dresser:)


aaaaaaaaaa Easter gifts since I have witnessed the establishment in August with me for good, they look coolest, groom not asked! ... Unless accepted and admired women of their madness, or is it my mother in law, but I admire!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment