Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Connection Of Fan Regulator To Phase And Neautral

And when they fall into the guests ...





... it'll be ready, at least I will have a napkin:) ... a time ago I got the rings, I had to take up for these napkins, but wish it was not because it's simple, no frenzy, no ass breaks, but all in all a nice effect:) ... not enough entries, I have a condition XXI age .... NO TIME and cold and still work without a free man because the boss, but rather her deputy is not such an: P but now wooolne is ... tomorrow will be tea on the terrace and barbecue, and will even curse the weather and I will plant flowers in the garden oh! Of course the offices also soar, of course! from the window to window, door to door, another door handles and Mrs. CMOK clerk of the eyes of Lord Wader and her friend Hogata aka Helga, uh ... can arrange something:) spring comes it can not be Hogata had bad day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment