Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bigger Bum, What To Eat

It is finally ...

.... waited, waited, beloved, desired, ... ... clove my Corcia, bottom, right only child.
that is a black hole and koroneczka ...
was born in pain, marudzeniu and temeraturze than 39 degrees, but in the end it is! Fairy
zębuszka in this role is to throw money tatunio the piggy bank:) it is not difficult to guess that this also
title is not pleased with the first tooth just like me but there is no way out .... I promised.
I do not have many opportunities for watching my tooth because I desired a small specially Buzek closes it as soon as they say, "show the tooth" and even take refuge in the hands .. .. Spryciula small.
is all for today ....

Ps. Have you noticed that he writes with punctuation?
or at least I try:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment