Thursday, November 25, 2010

Public Cruise Spots In New Jersey



name Olivia not the totality I like ...
.. and probably not the totality fit my daughter.
In the beginning was to be Julia but the family my husband and I was reborn in August suggested that stupid what they said and now regret. Later
was to be May but they we abandoned that name because so many Majek around and yet this series Majka on TVN
One day we came up with Olivia, and so stayed. My dear husband, Olivia wanted by the "in" rather than "v" what effect is that here in England learn to read her name Olive. My close friend
discouraged us a name, she said for us to even think about .... .. we had to listen to me.
As is often the first choice is the best and in our case it was also so, we cry, poor daughter rarely by name.
girls named Olivia is also a lot of like Majek, my two daughters familiar in May named Olivia at jeszczze more discouraging to me that name.

Ps. It may have changed but the name Julia? and may already be to Olive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment