Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Johnny Depp Winona Ryder



Please please you have any explanation of what happened to the Podgorska WROCLAW as a single. As you can guess, at some point suddenly stopped working mechanism of repression, and she stood naked in the face of facts: the one with her single, as the great city of Wroclaw, which is not too much. In the end, I decided to close the nozzle and do not comment on who apparently does not concern me. Close the nozzle, or vanish in English, if you will.
And eight months later, take another attempt. This time I get down to the matter a little more methodically, if you know what I mean;)

now I'm sitting in a cafe in central London, and around me abundance of young men with suits and scarves. Us to fully understand.
is cool: have a suit and a silk scarf women.
is not cool: wrap a sandwich in a bag, please tesco and eat me, walking and talking in Polish by mobile phone.
is cool: to find a shop, who is also a hairdresser and internet cafe where the owner, who is from Ghana, just observe Eurosport Romanian. (BTW when there was apparently still in the middle of the Plexiglas walls of the shop, with a good wind hair clients fall on the keypad).
is not cool: have to commute two hours to practice yoga and to pay for this terrible money.
And so on.

Tomorrow ide develop national insurance number, and this is apparently the best cross-section of social strata of London which may take you in August. I will know how it went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment