Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Truffles Upset Stomach

rental bicycle

understand that they think that reading is the domain of students and pensioners. I understand that began with the summer and who can, leaves town, and not on Rhodes, then although the haymaking, where he was mainly Slavic firing his pink skin, and not intellectual podrygami. I understand it all. Not escaped my mind even though for now Wroclaw launched a real pickle festival season and is offered massive outdoor entertainment pretty decent.
Yet I can not comprehend why the Mediatheque has changed in their holiday hours into those that are totally inaccessible for someone who works full time rental, even in the center city.

Apparently I have to live with the fact that over the next three months will not be a single term (!), In which I could benefit from intelektualnehj straw in the dimension provided by public libraries. A pity. Festung Breslau teaches humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment